The CIC-400 is a versatile sanitary stainless steel conveyor. It is ideal for transporting goods up inclines and features various "goose-neck" configurations.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 3 in.
- Width: 6 to 24 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 48 ft.
- Load: Up to 400 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 150 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Epoxy painted washdown
- Angle Options (incline/decline): 15°, 30°, 45°, and 60°
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors
- Cleats: 0.25 to 3 in. tall