The stockroom attendant is responsible for maintaining a clean and accurate stock room, ensuring that inventory is properly accounted for and moved to and from the necessary departments.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pull and distribute materials and inventory parts for customer orders
- Pick and fill internal assembly orders
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Stock shelves and perform inventory cycle counts
- Organize and assign proper bin locations
- Maintain stock on the floor
- Proficiency with using Word, Excel and familiarity with ERP software
- Assist with other shipping & receiving department tasks as requested
- 1-2 years stockroom/receiving experience, including forklift operation
- Must be dependable, organized and possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage effectively time to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and stand for length of shift
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job primarily operates in the shipping & receiving department. This role routinely uses computer and office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift 75 pounds. Moving manual push carts with heavier weights at times. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet the demands.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required; college/technical degree, preferred
- One to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of metric system a plus but not required
- Knowledge of engineered blueprints is required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.