CleanMove Conveyors Awarded BISSC Certification 2020
CleanMove Conveyors Awarded BISSC Certification for their Hygienic Design
For the fifth year in a row mk's CleanMove conveyors have been awarded Backing Industry Sanitation Standard Committee (BISSC) approval under ANSI/ASB/Z50.2-2015 Standard Section Number 3.0 general Principles of Design Construction and Cleaning for all Bakery Equipment, and under ANSI/ASB/Z50.2-2015 Standard Section Number 4.7.
This approval specifically applies to CleanMove's plastic modular belt conveyors (with and without cleats) in the Standard, Plus and Ultra platforms.
BISSC is a not-for-profit corporation that, working with the American Society of Baking Z50 Committee, developed an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard for the design of bakery equipment. To learn more about BISSC please visit their website.
CleanMove Conveyor Platforms
- CleanMove Standard is an excellent solution for conveying in a low moisture area where wipe down with mild detergents is required. Ideal for packaged products.
- The CleanMove Plus is ideal for conveying in a wet area where product spillage may occur and light wash down with mild detergents may be frequent. Food grade contact surfaces are standard. Ideal for un-packaged, non-protein food products.
- CleanMove Ultra is designed for the most stringent cleaning processes, where caustic cleaning solutions and high pressure washdown are required. CleanMove Ultra features an open frame design, which allows for ease of cleaning the internal components, and an all welded construction to reduce the areas where bacteria might grow. The Ultra is ideally suited for the meat, poultry and dairy industries where un-packaged, high protein, product comes in direct contact with the conveyor components and belting.
Plastic Modular Belts and Baking Industry
Plastic modular belt conveyors are an ideal solution for the baking industry due to the expansive section of belts. Plastic modular belts are capable of three dimensional travel, can be cleated for incline and decline conveying, and can be used with small infeed and discharge nose bars. Plastic modular belts can also be obtained for extreme temperatures, like those seen in freezer or fryer lines. And because the belts are easily removable they add ease to the cleaning of the conveyor, thus increasing their overall hygienic and sanitation level.
See the various BISSC certified conveyors from mk:
- CMP-200 (CleanMove Standard)
- CCM-200 (CleanMove Standard)
- CMP-400 (CleanMove Plus)
- CCM-400 (CleanMove Plus)
- CMP-600 (CleanMove Ultra)
- CCM-600 (CleanMove Ultra)
Or contact mk to learn more!