Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this web site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via an online form, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In operating our web site, we may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our web site, such as name, business name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and details about the products you are interested in.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
By submitting a telephone number to mk North America you agree that a representative of mk North America can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services and/or products and/or provide those services and/or products to you;
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our web site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our web site traffic and usage patterns;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations;
- To analyze trends;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our web site users is among the assets transferred.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and/or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where we sell or share any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information, including, but not limited to, pursuant to a valid subpoena, order, search warrant or other law enforcement request.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Where we disclose personal information for a purpose set forth herein, we enter a contract with the third party that describes the purpose and requires the third-party recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our web site. They present the content from our web site in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our web site.
We do not track our users across time or across web sites. We do however track our users while they navigate our web site.
We do not use flash cookies on our web site.
This web site uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use the web site. Google Analytics uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The anonymous information generated by the cookie about your use of the web site (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the web site and to compile statistical reports on web site activity for mk North America only.
We will never use Google Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this web site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a form on our web site.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other web sites. Please be aware that when you leave our web site you should read the privacy statements of any other web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our web site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our web site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our web site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our web site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our web site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this web site and our marketing efforts in general.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us or unsubscribing from our emails. You may contact us via the email address or phone number below to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law and/or as technically feasible for mk North America.
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our web site.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our web site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Effective Date: September 8, 2022