Flexible Flat Top Chain Conveyors for Pallet-Handling Systems
VersaFlex pallet-handling conveyor systems utilize a 150 mm wide pallet, which is capable to carrying product up to 22 lbs./pallet. By conveying the product on a pallet it is easy to precisely stop and locate the pallet and this part. Additionally, it makes it easier to convey products that have irregular shapes or may be otherwise difficult to convey.
Benefits of VersaFlex Pallet-Handling Conveyor Systems
- Easy to expand and reconfigure
- Allows for higher machine autonomy
- Space saving designs and configurations
- Excellent for accumulating product between stations
- Simple and accurate positioning for automated processes
- Can quickly be altered to adapt for changes to product
- Easily conveys products that have unusual shapes or geometry
- Offers a large variety of pre-engineered transfers, positioning and traffic modules
VersaFlex Pallet Handling
Pallets travel around a corner and between locating stations on a VersaFlex conveyor
Gate for Changing Pallet Direction
Gates are often used to help control traffic on pallet-handling conveyors.
The view of the underside of a VersaFlex pallet with optional bushings.
Pallets carrying parts recirculate on a P08 pallet-handling conveyor system.
VersaFlex System with Batteries
VersaFlex conveyors are ideal in many industries, including the batter industry.
Multiple Pallets Around a Corner
The standard pallet size for VersaFlex is 150 mm wide.
Pallets are transferred off one VersaFlex unit and onto the next VersaFlex unit.
Locating and Centering Device
This flat top chain conveyor features a locating and centering device for use with pallet handling
A custom pallet travels around the corner one a VersaFlex pallet-handling conveyor system.
VersaFlex with Pallets
Pallets enter into a centering device on a VersaFlex pallet-handling conveyor system.
Custom Pallets on VersaFlex
VersaFlex pallet handling system with customer specific pallets.
VersaFlex is ideal for handling small pallets.