Product Information for Accumulation Table Conveyor
Bi-flow accumulation table conveyors are ideal for storing product in a first-in first-out fashion or for storing large quantities of small products in random order
mk North America's bi-flow accumulation table conveyors allow you to accumulate a large quantity of product using limited linear floor space. Our bi-flow table conveyors are designed to carry multiple lanes of product, with lanes going in opposing directions. Bi-flow tables are designed with at least two rows of product.
Our bi-flow conveyor tables are not only ideal for accumulation needs; but they can also serve as a metered feed into your next operation.
Depending on the product being conveyed and any space constraint a number of mk conveyor types can serve as the platform. The two most popular mk conveyors for bi-flow tables are typically plastic modular belting (MBF-P 2040.02), but can also be flat top chain conveyors or even belt conveyors.
An alternate to bi-flow conveyors are turntables or rotary tables (DTZ-P 2040).
Technical Specifications for Accumulation Table Conveyor
- Constructed out of standard conveyor components in a custom configuration to suit your needs
- Available in two lanes and up
- Lane dividers, end turns, etc. are all included
- Product testing is encouraged
- Conveying surfaces include – steel, acetal, polypropylene
- Our bi-flow tables feature 2 motors, at opposite ends