The CMP-200 is a sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a plastic modular belt. It is ideal for conveying canned and bottled goods. It includes an optional nose bar for small product transfer.
Also included in this conveyor category is the CCM-200 which is a cleated plastic modular belt conveyor, the CIM-200 which is an incline or z-frame plastic modular belt conveyor and the CRM-200 which is curved plastic modular belt conveyor. These conveyors can be combined into one single conveyor.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 3.9 in.
- Width: 4 to 48 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Standard industrial motors
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors