The CDP-600 is a sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a solid urethane positive drive belt. This conveyor is designed to withstand the most grueling cleaning processes within the meat, fish, poultry and dairy industries.
The solid urethane belting increases the sanitary nature of this conveyor.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 5.2 in.
- Width: 6 to 36 in., in 3 in. increments
- Length: up to 30 ft.
- Load: Up to 600 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Stainless steel motors and reducers
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors
- Cleats: Up to 2 in. tall