Product Information for Wide Timing Belt Conveyor
The ZRF-P 3000 is a wide timing belt conveyor, designed to precisely move your product to exact locations, reliably and accurately every time. To add to the versatile nature of this conveyor, the ZRF-P 3000 is a truly reversing conveyor, capable of continuous travel in either direction. This wide timing belt conveyor allows you to get the most out of your production and assembly.
Wide Timing Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 40 mm tall, single t-slot aluminum extrusion
- Pulley: T10 pitch, 16 tooth
- Width: 120 mm to 620 mm
- Length: 500 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 300 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 500 fpm
- Positional Accuracy: ± 0.02"
- Indexing Accuracy: ± 0.02"
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: WT10 Timing Belt with a Reverse V-Guide; available with M4 inserts in the belt or cleats ultrasonically welded to the top surface, also available are a number of belt coatings including nylon and grip top
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports
Technical Specifications for Wide Timing Belt Conveyor
- Anodized aluminum frame
- 40 mm tall, with a single t-slot per side
- 20 mm integral drive shaft
- 16 tooth drive pulley
- 160 mm of belt travel per pulley revolution
- Ultra low friction composite slider bed
- Frame width is 10 mm wider than the belt width
- Features a direct drive for a more precise, and more economical and space saving design
- Truly reversible conveyor operation due to a reverse v-guide frame feature
- Wide T10 pitch timing belt
- Three different types of belt available, see "Options" tab for more information
- Indexing and non-indexing motor and controller packages
- See "Options" tab for more information
Product Options for Wide Timing Belt Conveyor
Indexing Package includes a BXII Series brushless DC high performing motor and driver. This package features speed control, positioning capabilities and torque limiting. Input power is 120 VAC, single phase. For digital or analog use. (Digital uses MEX02 software (free download) or OPX-2A control module (sold separately).)
- Operating Mode: Incremental or absolute
- Operation Functions: Independent, linked, linked 2, sequential, direct
Continuous Operation Package includes a W series gearmotor for three-phase input voltage. This motor can be operated continuous run or indexed, via a separate controller.
- Motor voltages: 230, 375, 400, 460 and 575 VAC
Belts can be supplied as with a flat top surface that can be coated or left plain. Belt coatings can be applied to allow for accumulation, or to provide a high grip surface.
Belts can also be supplied with cleats, or profiles, ultrasonically welded to the top surface. These cleats come in a wide variety of styles, can be full or partial width, or custom designed.
If the customer wishes to supply their own cleat or belt attachment, the belts can be supplied with threaded inserts. These inserts have an M4 thread and can be laterally spaced 25 mm on center.
Cleats or inserts need to be positioned over a tooth.
ESD belting is available by request.