Product Information for Curve Plastic Belt Conveyor
The KMF-P 2040 is a curve plastic belt conveyor, that comes in twelve different widths (164 mm to 1,005 mm) and features two different curves, 90° and 45° (with 180° possible) with three standard layout options that can be modified to meet your needs. The KMF-P 2040 curved plastic modular belt conveyors also allows for minor elevation changes as well.
The plastic belt on this conveyor is built in interlocking segments, making it possible to replace a damaged portion without replacing the entire conveyor belt, thus resulting in cost savings over the life of the conveyor.
The KMF-P 2040, curve plastic belt conveyor, features a usable width of just 30 mm less the outside frame width, which makes mk's curved plastic modular belt conveyor one of the most streamlined in the marketplace.
Curve Plastic Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 80 mm deep aluminum profile frame
- Width: 164 mm up to 1,005 mm
- Length: 475 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 330 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 100 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Plastic modular belt, flat top, flush grid, and textured
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports