The KFM-P 2040 is an incline plastic modular belt that features a horizontal section at the infeed, outfeed or both. These conveyors are also referred to as z-frame or gooseneck plastic modular belt conveyors.
This conveyor is used for applications such as transporting slugs or molded plastic parts, light punched parts, or food products - anything that requires an elevation change.
The material of the modular belt offers a high level of wear-resistance and abrasion resistance. Due to different chain materials the conveyor system is suitable for food products, high temperatures, and it is chemically resistant. Accessories, such as hoppers and discharge chutes are easy to attach on the T-slots of the profile.
- Frame: 80 mm deep aluminum profile frame
- Belt Width: 200 mm up to 1,000 mm
- Length: Up to 4,000 mm
- Load: Up to 300 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 100 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Plastic modular belt, flat top, flush grid, and textured; plus options for cleats and sidewalls
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports