Product Information for Plastic Modular Belt Conveyor
The MBF-P 2040 is a plastic modular belt conveyor, which features a streamlined conveyor design.
What distinguishes these conveyors, plastic modular belts, from standard flat belt conveyors is their high load capacities, even at narrow belt widths. The plastic modular belt is positively driven, which reduces tracking difficulties (in particular situations).
Because the plastic belt is built in interlocking segments it is possible to replace a damaged portion of belt without replacing the entire conveyor belt, thus resulting in cost and time savings. Plastic modular belts are also (typically) resistant to wear, making it ideal for food industry applications and those involving high temperatures or caustic chemicals. mk's MBF-P 2040, plastic modular belt conveyor's high load capacity also makes it useful for heavy material handling, such as in automotive or and metal working industries.
Plastic Modular Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 80 mm deep aluminum profile frame
- Width: 80 mm up to 3,000 mm
- Length: 400 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Plastic modular belt, flat top, flush grid, and textured; plus options for cleats and sidewalls
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports