Product Information for Attachment and Cleated Timing Belt Conveyor
The attachment timing belt conveyor ZRF-P 2040 is designed especially for product indexing applications where a cleated, or fixtured belt is required. This conveyor is ideal for applications that require require accurate product positioning. Depending on the product and the application, custom fixtures are available. This is a precision move conveyor.
Attachment and Cleated Timing Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 80 mm tall, dual t-slot aluminum extrusion
- Pulley: AT10 pitch, 32 tooth
- Width: 80 mm and 120 mm
- Length: 500 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: 1,500 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: AT10 Timing Belt; available with M4 inserts in the belt or cleats ultrasonically welded to the top surface, also available are a number of belt coatings including nylon and grip top
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports