Product Information for Chain Conveyors
mk's roller chain conveyor, KTF-P 2010, features a compact design while offering a high total load capacity over long runs.
This roller chain conveyor system is bi-directional, making the KTF-P 2010 an excellent choice for conveying solutions involving workpieces and other pallets, including those in the automotive, manufacturing, and robotics industries, to name a few).
Roller Chain Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 100 mm deep profile, 50 mm wide
- Pulley: 1/2" pitch, 22 tooth
- Width: Each lane is 50 mm wide, outside frame width is nearly unlimited, single or multiple lanes
- Length: 500 mm to 15,000 mm
- Load: Up 2,200 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Chain: 1/2" pitch chain, single or duplex
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and support