mk North America’s KMF-P 2040 curved modular plastic belt conveyors comes in twelve different widths (164 mm to 1,005 mm) and features two different curves, 90° and 45° (with 180° possible) with three standard layout options that can be modified to meet your needs. The KMF-P 2040 also allows for minor elevation changes as well.
The plastic belt is built in interlocking segments it is possible to replace a damaged portion without replacing the entire conveyor belt, thus resulting in cost savings over the life of the conveyor.
The KMF-P 2040 features a usable width of just 30 mm less the outside frame width, makes mk's curved modular belt conveyor one of the most streamlined in the marketplace.
- Frame: 80 mm deep aluminum profile frame
- Width: 164 mm up to 1,005 mm
- Length: 475 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 330 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 100 fpm, Constant or Variable speed
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Plastic modular belt, flat top, flush grid, and textured; plus options for cleats and sidewalls
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports