The KTF-P 2010 low profile chain conveyor serves as the basic system component for the manufacture of single, dual, or triple-strand material handling systems. Chains run on our low-friction wear strips and are designed for high load capacity.
Modular design and a bi-directional roller chain track makes the KTF-P low profile conveyor system an excellent choice for conveying solutions involving workpiece and other pallets, including those in the automotive, manufacturing, robotics, and other industries.
- Frame: 100 mm deep profile
- Pulley: 1/2" pitch, 22 tooth
- Width: Each lane is 50 mm wide, outside frame width is nearly unlimited, single or multiple lanes
- Length: 500 mm to 15,000 mm
- Load: Up 2,200 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Chain: 1/2" pitch chain, single or duplex
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and support
- Modules: A wide selection available, refer to the System Modules page