mk North America’s MBF-P 2040 modular plastic belt conveyors feature a streamlined conveyor design. What distinguishes these conveyors from standard flat belt conveyors are their high load capacities, even at narrow belt widths. The modular plastic belt is positively driven, which reduces tracking difficulties (in particular situations).
Because the plastic belt is built in interlocking segments it is possible to replace a damaged portion of belt without replacing the entire conveyor belt, thus resulting in cost and time savings. The modular plastic belt is also (typically) resistant to wear, making it ideal for food industry applications and those involving high temperatures or caustic chemicals. The MBF-P’ 2040's high load capacity also makes it useful for heavy material handling, as in automotive or and metal working industries.
- Frame: 80 mm deep aluminum profile frame
- Width: 80 mm up to 3,000 mm
- Length: 400 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Plastic modular belt, flat top, flush grid, and textured; plus options for cleats and sidewalls
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports