Product Information for Stainless-Steel Plastic Modular Belt Conveyor
The CMP-200 is a sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a plastic modular belt.
Also included in this product line-up are the CCM-200, which is a stainless steel conveyor featuring a cleated plastic modular belt, and the CIM-200 which is a goose-neck style stainless steel conveyor featuring a plastic modular belt.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 3.9 in.
- Width: 4 to 48 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Standard industrial motors
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors
Technical Specifications for Stainless-Steel Plastic Modular Belt Conveyor
- Constructed out of 304 stainless steel
- Features a #4 finish on external surfaces
- Bolted constructions
- All FDA approved belting
- Belt width is 0.75 in. less than the frame width
- Cleat heights from 0.75 in. to 6 in.
- Polymer housed bearing with steel/zinc insert
- Positively driven
- Available in end drive configuration
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements
- A large collection of accessories including side rails and stands