Product Information for Sanitary Belt Conveyor
The CFB-200 is sanitary stainless steel belt conveyor. It is ideal for transporting packaged goods and features a low profile frame and pulleys with optional rolling nose bar.
Also included in this product category are the CCB-200 which is a sanitary stainless steel belt conveyor and the CIC-200 which is an incline or z-frame conveyor of the same construction.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 2 in.
- Width: 2 to 36 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 48 ft.
- Load: Up to 450 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Standard industrial motors
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors
Catalogs, Resources & Downloads for Sanitary Belt Conveyor
Technical Specifications for Sanitary Belt Conveyor
- Constructed out of 304 stainless steel
- Features a #4 finish on external surfaces
- Bolted construction
- All FDA approved belting
- Belt width is 1 in. less than the frame width
- Stainless steel maintenance free bearings
- Crowned pulleys for easy belt tracking
- Optional v-guided belts
- NOTE: v-guides are standard in lengths over 30 ft.
- Available in end and mid-mount drives
- Optional rolling nosebar idler, on non-cleated belt conveyors
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements
- A large collection of accessories including side rails and stands