Product Information for Recirculating Dual Pallet Conveyor
The SPU 2040 recirculating pallet conveyor system is ideal where two other systems need to be joined together. Due to its accumulating capability, this dual-lane model of our SPU 2040 system is ideally suited for use in buffering areas that compensate for different cycle times up and downstream: line is unique in that the two lanes of pallets can travel on independent cycles.
The SPU 2040 is particularly useful with workpieces and parts that have a footprint within 250 mm x 350 mm.
- Pallet Widths: 160 mm per lane
- Pallet Lengths: 150 mm to 350 mm
- Length: 2,000 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 1,330 lbs.
- Speed: 15 to 50 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Chain: Steel table top chain
- Accessories: See options tab
Catalogs, Resources & Downloads for Recirculating Dual Pallet Conveyor
Technical Specifications for Recirculating Dual Pallet Conveyor
- Chain widths of 114 mm
- Constructed using our mk 40 series structural profile:
- Dual t-slots along each side of the frame
- UHMW-PE wear surfaces
- Available in direct drive and bottom mount drive configurations
- Two different types of idlers:
- With manual tensioning
- With automatic tensioning via pneumatic cylinder
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements, from 2 m to 10 m
- Strong, solid profile frame or ladder frame construction to prevent frame twist
- Compatible with all mk 40 series profiles and components and most mk 50 series profiles and components
- T-slots along the length of the conveyor for ease of mounting stands, side rails, and accessories
- Large selection of structural hardware and components available
Product Options for Recirculating Dual Pallet Conveyor
Designed to locate and center the pallet on the conveyor. Includes all of the required components. Can include pallet separation or not. Positioning accuracy of ± 0.2 mm.
Stops and Separating Devices
Pneumatic devices provide for undamped stopping capabilities up to 880 lbs. (depending on application). Stops are mounted below the pallet. Separating devices can be mounted below on at the top of the pallet.
Protective Hood Enclosure
Protective guards at the return prevents unauthorized access OF THE PART during operation. This hood can be supplied with a pendulum flap, which when triggered stops the entire system.
Supports are constructed out of mk extruded aluminum and components and can be supplied with protective paneling. Available with leveling pads or on casters for a mobile conveyor option.