Product Information for Sanitary Flat Top Chain Conveyor
The CTF-200 is a sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a flat top chain. This is a straight running conveyor and used primarily in the bottling and can industries.
Related to this product is the CRF-200 which is a curved version of this conveyor.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 5.09 in.
- Width: For chain sizes; 3.25, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 19 and 12 in.
- Curve conveyor not available in 6 in. width
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 1,200 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 150 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Standard painted industrial motors
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a plastic and stainless steel
Catalogs, Resources & Downloads for Sanitary Flat Top Chain Conveyor
Technical Specifications for Sanitary Flat Top Chain Conveyor
- Constructed out of 304 stainless steel
- Features a #4 finish on external surfaces
- Bolted constructions
- All FDA approved chain
- Stainless steel and acetal chain options
- Acetal chain is only available for the 10 and 12 in. widths
- Polymer housed bearing with steel/zinc insert
- Positively driven
- Available in end drive configuration
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements
- A large collection of accessories including side rails and stands