Product Information for Curve Belt Conveyor
The KGF-P 2040 curve belt conveyor system is constructed out of mk's profile and is compatible with all other mk conveyor systems. The compact construction and modular design of this curve belt conveyor simplifies the integration of the curve conveyor within existing lines. The curve belt conveyor features a 20 mm rolling nose bar which allows for the transfer of small parts. This bi-directional conveyor is ideal for maintaining the leading edge of the product.
mk KGF-P 2040 curve belt conveyors are useful for general manufacturing, packaging, automotive, and other applications requiring flexible production lines and a maximum use of floor space
Curve Belt Conveyor Features:
- Belt Width: 300 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm and 600 mm usable widths
- Radii Angle: 45°, 60°, 90° (standard), and 180°
- Pulley Diameter: 20 mm on both ends of the curve
- Load: Up to 75 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 75 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, anti-static, and food grade options, plus many more