The KGF-P 2040 curved belt conveyor system is based on our Profile Series 40 and is compatible with all other mk conveyor systems. The compact construction and modular design simplifies the integration of the curve conveyor within existing lines. The curve conveyor system features a 20 mm rolling nose bar which allows for the transfer of small parts.
A leading manufacturer of belt conveyors and other material handling systems, mk North America takes pride in creating efficient, high-quality solutions for a diverse range of industries. Our curved belt conveyors are useful for general manufacturing, packaging, automotive, and other applications requiring flexible production lines and a maximum use of floor space
- Belt Width: 300 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm and 600 mm usable widths
- Radii Angle: 45°, 60°, 90°, and 180°
- Pulley Diameter: 20 mm on both ends of the curve
- Load: Up to 75 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 75 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, anti-static, and food grade options, plus many more
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports