Flat Belt Conveyors
Most Useful For:
- Material Handling
mk North America offers the widest variety of aluminum frame flat belt conveyors in the industry. We offer a variety different platforms which allows us to provide the best fit for your material handling application.
- GUF-P MINI - our smallest frame flat belt conveyor system
- GUF-P 2000 - our most popular and versatile model
- GUF-P 2041 - our most heavy duty belt conveyor
- KGF-P 2040 - curve belt conveyor
- DGF-P 2001 - small dual belt conveyor
Constructed out of our mk aluminum extrusion, our flat belt conveyors are fully compatible with all of the other factory equipment modules we offer. This modular design allows for you to quickly and easily add to and modify your production line. Aluminum frame conveyors from mk are the factory workhorse, delivering you quality, dependable and reliable conveyance shift after shift.
Our lowest profile conveyor
Max Width: 150 mm
Load: Up to 100 lbs.
Speed: Up to 200 fpm
Our MOST popular belt conveyor system.
Max Width: 800 mm
Load: Up to 300 lbs.
Speeds: Up to 500 fpm
A heavy duty belt conveyor
Max Width: 1,200 mm
Load: Up to 500 lbs.
Speed: Up to 500 fpm
Space saving design
Max Width: 600 mm
Load: Up to 75 lbs.
Speed: Up to 75 fpm
A narrow belt pallet conveyor
Max Length: 2,000 mm
Load: Up to 50 lbs.
Speed: Up to 75 fpm
More Information about mk Belt Conveyors
Belt conveyors consist of two or more pulleys with a continuous loop of fabric, linked plastic segments, or other belting around them. When the pulleys are powered, the belt moves forward along with any product or material on top. Belt conveyors are extremely versatile, economical tools for moving products in a variety of industrial applications and contexts.
Finding the right belt conveyor manufacturer for your needs can be a daunting task, but mk North America’s combination of precision engineering, flexibility, and support makes them the belt conveyor supplier of choice for companies across the globe.
In addition to standard flat belt conveyor systems, mk offers numerous other belt conveyor options tailored to specific applications:
- Low-Profile Belt Conveyors – Low-profile conveyors like mk’s GUF-P MINI are ideal for small parts handling, slug removal, and more.
- Incline/Decline Belt Conveyors – Belt conveyors systems engineered with steep or gradual inclines are important for applications involving elevation changes, hoppers, bowl feeders, and more. Inclined conveyors can also provide employees with essential ergonomic support.
- Curved Belt Conveyors – Belt conveyors with curved frames or segments are useful for engineering space-saving designs, making tight transfers, and more. mk offers curved belt conveyors at angles as much as 45, 90, or 180 degrees.
Numerous styles of belts are also available, including smooth, tacky, textured, anti-static, food grade, and cleated belt options.
Click the flat belt conveyor systems above to learn more about our individual products.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Visit our Custom Conveyor section to view more solutions.