The GUF-P 2000, flat belt conveyor, is our most popular and most versatile material handling solution and conveyor. The GUF-P 2000 offers widths from 50 to 800 mm (standard), a low profile 50 mm frame thickness with a multitude of belt, drive, tail, incline, stand, and rail options.
This highly customizable belt conveyor is an excellent choice for manufacturers, packaging facilities, processing plants, assembly lines and so much more.
- Frame: 50 mm tall
- Pulley Diameter: Crowned pulley; from 53 mm (head-drive) and 62 or 88 mm (center-drive); idler diameters from 10 mm to 53 mm (depending on selection)
- Width: 50 mm to 300 mm (in 50 mm increments), 300 mm to 800 mm (in 100 mm increments)
- Length: 310 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 300 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 500 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, tacky, textured, anti-static, food grade, and cleated belt options
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports