The GUF-P MINI low profile conveyor system features a low 35 mm frame height, ideal for small parts handling or slug removal. The modular flat belt design is available in three standard widths with a variety of drive and tail options.
Made with mk’s unrivaled quality and attention to detail, the GUF-P MINI is a versatile low profile industrial conveyor capable of providing diverse material handling and conveying solutions. Industrial applications for the GUF-P low profile conveyor include manufacturing, machine building, metal working, packaging, and pharmaceuticals.
- Frame: 35 mm tall
- Pulley Diameter: Crowned pulley; from 32 mm to 62 mm (depending on selection)
- Width: 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm
- Length: 310 mm to 5,000 mm
- Load: Up to 100 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, tacky, textured, anti-static, and food grade options, plus many more
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports