Product Information for Dual Belt Conveyor
The DGF-P 2001 dual belt conveyor is used primarily for small pallet handling systems and for carrying circuit boards and other small electronics. Limited to an overall length of 2,000 mm; this dual belt conveyor is often integrated into larger systems requiring in/out feeds, or used alongside workstations.
Dual Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 50 mm deep aluminum profile
- Pulley Diameter: 58 mm
- Width: Each lane is 25 mm wide, outside frame width is 11 mm wider than pallet
- Length: Not to exceed 2,000 mm
- Load: Up to 50 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 75 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belt: 16 mm wide accumulating surface
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports