Product Information for Z-frame Incline Belt Conveyor
The KFG-P 2000 is a z-frame (or gooseneck) conveyor is manufactured using our structural 50 x 50 mm profile. This incline belt conveyor system can be easily integrated into new or existing equipment thanks to its modular design, or used as a free-standing industrial conveyor for bulk material handling and loading applications. Cleated belt options allows for excellent product support at steep inclines.
Various configurations such as horizontal to incline or horizontal to incline to horizontal for example are available.
Z-Frame Incline Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 50 mm deep structural aluminum profile
- Width: 300 mm to 700 mm
- Available angles for the bends: 15°, 30°, 45° and 60°
- Pulley Diameter: 53 mm
- Length: 1,500 mm to 4,000 mm
- Load: Up to 150 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 75 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, tacky, textured, anti-static, and food grade options
- Cleats from 1/2" to 3" tall
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports