The KFG-P 2000 gooseneck conveyor is manufactured using our structural 50 x 50 mm profile. This incline belt conveyor system can be readily integrated into new or existing equipment thanks to its modular design, or used as a free-standing industrial conveyor for bulk material handling and loading applications. Cleated belt options allows for excellent product support at steep configurations.
The bends are designed in such a way that changing between fixed angles of 15°, 30°, 45° or 60° can be accomplished by simple removal of angle templates. Various configurations such as horizontal to incline or horizontal to incline to horizontal for example are available.
- Frame: 50 mm deep structural aluminum profile
- Width: 300 mm to 700 mm
- Available angles for the bends: 15°, 30°, 45° and 60°
- Pulley Diameter: 53 mm
- Length: 1,500 mm to 4,000 mm
- Load: Up to 150 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 75 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, tacky, textured, anti-static, and food grade options; plus cleats from 1/2" to 3" tall
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports