Product Information for Heavy Duty Hinged-Steel-Belt Conveyor
The KFM-P 2040.86 is a robust, heavy-duty incline conveyor featuring a hinged steel belt. This conveyor is well suited for continuous duty applications, running for multiple shifts per day. It can be used for conveying sharp or hot products and is used for transporting stamped, cast or forged metal parts as well as wooden parts.
This conveyor can be constructed as a straight incline, as a gooseneck or z-frame conveyor (with horizontal sections at the infeed or the outfeed).
This conveyor was previously known as KFS-P 2040.86.
- Frame: 120 mm deep aluminum profile frame
- Width: 210 mm to 710 mm
- Length: Up to 10,000 mm
- Load: Varies based on configuration
- Speed: Up to 40 fpm, Constant or Variable speed
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Hinged steel belting, carbon or stainless, plus various cleat options
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports