Product Information for Heavy-Duty Belt Conveyor
The GUF-P 2041 heavy-duty belt conveyor is manufactured using our structural 40 x 80 mm profile. The result is a conveyor system with a modular, heavy-duty frame. The heavy-duty belt conveyor, GUF-P 2041, features dual t-slots on each side of the frame allowing for nearly twice as many accessories to be bolted to the frame.
Heavy-Duty Belt Conveyor Features:
- Frame: 80 mm tall
- Pulley Diameter: Crowned pulley; 85 mm (head-drive) or 88 mm (center-drive); idler pulleys from 20 mm to 85 mm (depending on selection)
- Width: 200 mm to 1,200 mm (in 100 mm increments)
- Length: 600 mm to 10,000 mm
- Load: Up to 500 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 500 fpm
- Constant or Variable speed options
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Belting: Smooth, tacky, textured, anti-static, food grade, and cleated belts options
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports