mk North America | COVID-19 Pandemic Response
Monday, May 11, 2020 (8:00 am)
COVID-19 Visitor Policy
Effective immediately any visitor (vendor, customer, service provider, maintenance technician, etc.) at mk North America who is seeking to come in to the building past the lobby will be required to register at the front desk and complete and pass a "COVID Health Screening Form for Visitors".
Additionally all visitors must exit through the main door where they will sign out. Visitors must wear a mask at all times and will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building. All visitors must also practice social distancing.
Human Resources & Accounting Manager
Wednesday, March 23, 2020 (11:00 am)
On Friday, March 20, the Governor of Connecticut issued a mandatory order closing all non-essential businesses in the state - "Stay Home, Stay Safe". As an essential business, as defined in the governor's order, mk North America’s production facility will remain open while continuing to practice elevated safety measures for all employees.
Wishing you and yours the best of health.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 (1:00 pm)
We understand that the COVID-19 virus pandemic has created a lot of uncertainty – in our personal lives and in business. At mk North America we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and visitors while maintaining a high level of dedication to our customers and their needs. At this time our customers can expect no change in service.
- All our employees have access to their daily duties and our facility is up and running
- We have sufficient inventory and capacity to meet our customer’s needs
- We are working closely with our vendors to ensure timely delivery of third-party materials
- We are asking our employees to conduct meetings over the phone or video conference, versus in person meeting
- We have increased our sanitation measures and are making our employees aware of current CDC and WHO guidelines, asking those are sick to remain home
We remain open for business and will continue to respond with safety measures being front and foremost as the situation evolves. We believe we have a solid plan in place for our business, but we know the fluidity surrounding this situation, and manufacturing in general, may require a change in plans. Should this be the case we will be updating our website as to those measures.
We appreciate your past and present business and wish you and yours the best of health during this time.