Product Information for Flat Belt Conveyor
The CFB-400 is an versatile sanitary stainless steel conveyor. It is ideal for transporting cooked and uncooked non-protein and protein foods, as well as a pharmaceuticals.
Also in this class of conveyors is the CCB-400 which is a cleated belt conveyor and the CIC-400 which is an incline belt conveyor. As with the CFB-400 these are sanitary stainless steel conveyors.
- Pulley Diameter at Drive: 3 in.
- Width: 4 to 36 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 300 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Epoxy painted washdown rated
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors
Catalogs, Resources & Downloads for Flat Belt Conveyor
Technical Specifications for Flat Belt Conveyor
- Constructed out of 304 stainless steel
- Features a #4 finish
- Bolted, continuous non-pitted welded construction
- ¼ to ½-in. standoffs, welded
- All FDA approved belting
- Belt width is 1 in. less than the frame width
- Polymer bearings with stainless steel insert and FDA approved solid lubricant
- Crowned pulleys for easy belt tracking
- Optional v-guided belts
- NOTE: v-guides are standard in lengths over 30 ft.
- Available in end and mid-mount drives
- Optional rolling nosebar idler
- Optional tip-up tail for easy belt removal
- Optional belt lifter and frame cut outs for added cleanability
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements
- A large collection of accessories including side rails and stands