The CFB-400 is an versatile sanitary stainless steel conveyor. It is ideal for transporting cooked and uncooked non-protein and protein foods, as well as a pharmaceuticals.
Also in this class of conveyors is the CCB-400 which is a cleated belt conveyor and the CIC-400 which is an incline belt conveyor. As with the CFB-400 these are sanitary stainless steel conveyors.
- Pulley Diameter at Drive: 3 in.
- Width: 4 to 36 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 300 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Epoxy painted washdown rated
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors