Product Information for Flat Top Chain Conveyor
The CTF-400 is a sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a flat top chain. This is a straight running conveyor and used primarily in the bottling and can industries, but can also convey non-protein and protein food stuffs.
Also included in this series is the CRF-400 curved table top chain conveyors.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 5.1 in
- Width: For chain sizes; 3.25, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 10 and 12 in.
- 6 in. chain is not valid on curve belt conveyors
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 1,200 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 150 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Epoxy painted washdown
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a plastic and stainless steel
Catalogs, Resources & Downloads for Flat Top Chain Conveyor
Technical Specifications for Flat Top Chain Conveyor
- Constructed out of 304 stainless steel
- Features a #4 finish
- Bolted, continuous non-pitted welded construction
- ¼ to ½-in. standoffs, welded
- All FDA approved chain
- Stainless steel and acetal chain options
- Acetal chain is only available for the 10 and 12 in. widths
- Polymer bearings with stainless steel insert and FDA approved solid lubricant
- Positively driven for easy belt tracking
- Available in variety of end drive mounts
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements
- A large collection of accessories including side rails and stands