The CMP-400 is a versatile sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a plastic modular belt. It includes an optional nose bar for small product transfer.
Other conveyors in this class include the CCM-400 which is a cleated plastic modular belt conveyor, the CIM-400 which is an incline conveyor and the CRM-400 which is a curved or radius belt conveyor.
All of the conveyors in this class are BISSC Certified.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 5.1 in
- Width: 4 to 48 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Epoxy painted washdown
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors