Product Information for Straight Modular Belt Conveyor
The CMP-400 is a versatile sanitary stainless steel conveyor, featuring a plastic modular belt. It includes an optional nose bar for small product transfer.
Other conveyors in this class include the CCM-400 which is a cleated plastic modular belt conveyor, the CIM-400 which is an incline conveyor and the CRM-400 which is a curved or radius belt conveyor.
All of the conveyors in this class are BISSC Certified.
- Drive Pulley Diameter: 5.1 in
- Width: 4 to 48 in., in 2 in. increments
- Length: up to 60 ft.
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 250 fpm; Constant or Variable speed options
- Motors: Epoxy painted washdown
- Belting: All FDA approved, in a variety of finishes and colors
Catalogs, Resources & Downloads for Straight Modular Belt Conveyor
Technical Specifications for Straight Modular Belt Conveyor
- Constructed out of 304 stainless steel
- Features a #4 finish
- Bolted, continuous non-pitted welded construction
- ¼ to ½-in. standoffs, welded
- All FDA approved belting
- A wide variety of belting is available
- Belting can easily be removed via the pin and hinge design
- Polymer bearings with stainless steel insert and FDA approved solid lubricant
- Positively driven for easy belt tracking
- Available in a variety of end drives
- Optional rolling nosebar idler, for non cleated belt conveoyrs
- All conveyor lengths are per customer requirements
- A large collection of accessories including side rails and stands