The TKU 2040 is an indexing chain conveyor, which features an attachment chain. Pallets or fixtures are mounted to the chain, providing a workpiece holder for the product. The TKU 2040 is specifically designed for defined, position-based transportation of products.
This conveyor is available in a fixed or adjustable width. The adjustable width model allows for products of varying lengths or widths to be carried on a single conveyor.
- Pallet Spacing: per application, in 1" incremental spacing
- Pallets or Fixtures: Supplied and installed by mk
- Width: 195 mm to 1,500 mm - Adjustable Width Available as an Option
- Length: 1,000 mm to 8,000 mm
- Load: Up to 1,000 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 60 fpm
- Repeatability: ± 1 mm possible
- Voltage: All standard US, Mexico and Canadian voltages
- Accessories: Compatible with all mk side rails and supports