Crate & Packaging Builder
This position is responsible for building wooden crates to support the shipping of our product, as well as the accompanying packaging. This candidate must have at least 6 months to a year of experience with carpentry. Shipping/forklift experience is a plus. Must be able to use a pneumatic nail gun, read tape measurements, and build wooden crates. Must be familiar with working in a manufacturing/workshop environment. This position is a full time position with benefits.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience as carpenter preferred
- Responsible for proper crating and shipment of automation equipment and machinery
- Must be able to read & analyze blueprints to ensure correct dimension and configuration of wooden crates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & be open to new tasks and processes
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Willing to work overtime as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.